Greeting Cards by Noel Tatt
A family run design and printing company with over 60 years of experience and winners of the industry’s highest award for the last 5 years. As the business expanded, Majimoto was invited to design the lighting scheme and supply fittings for Noel Tatt’s new warehouse. Following the installation, we were invited to quote for a full LED retrofit of the existing lighting in their main building.
- 150pcs 6ft T8 Single Fluorescent Tubes @59w each
- 36pcs 4ft T8 Twin Fluorescent tubes@80w each
- 16pcs 4ft T8 Quad Fluorescent Cat ll @160w each
- 12pcs 2ft T8 Quad Fluorescent Cat ll @80w each
- 9pcs Halogen floodlight@250w ;
- A mixture of 25-50w CFL and Halogen Bulbs.
- 150pcs 26w LED Tubes ;
- 2pcs 100w LED High Bay;
- 43pcs 38w Majimoto G Series LED Panel
- 12pcs 15w Majimoto Round Panel
- Various B22 and GU10 Base LED lamps.
- Reduced glare in the design office through a bespoke solution;
- Improved uniformity on the work plane;
- Estimated Energy Cost Saved per Annum: £3777
- Carbon Savings in Tonnes CO2 per Annum 15.2
- ROI (months): 47.